Saturday, May 30, 2009


I sent out an e-vite but my e-mail list is pretty sad so ......
We are having an
ENGAGEMENT TOAST OFF PARTY
for Meghan and Tim
June 5, 2009
7 p.m.
Arch 2 Restaurant in Rocky Hill
Come have some fun and give a toast to the happy couple.
Prizes will be awarded for the BEST, Most Creative, Sappiest and Funniest Toasts so come prepared - Video toasts will be accepted until 2 p.m. on Friday and are elligible for prizes (Bethie??)
Bob and I have a babysitter for the evening so we're stepping out without the children - there's no telling what might happen!
GNM - ILY

2 comments:

Auntie Meg said...

YAY!!! we're so excited, I even blogged about it!

Anonymous said...

HEY! I tried to get this to happen while I was in CT and noone seemed on board-BLAH!Cousins Christmas gathering, now this arranged within mere days of my physical presence in CT...yes, I'm definitely starting to think my presence is undesirable.

Sorry but no video from me...don't have the technology or savvy to figure out how to do that via internet even if I had 3 years to accomplish it...xoB