Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abaigeal's 1st Communion Day

Wow - 2 posts in 1 week - I'm setting records all over the place today. Yesterday was my beautiful goddaughter, Abby's 1st Communion. She looked like a little angel and did a terrific job on her special day. The day was even more special for me because I taught Abby's First Eucharist class at church this year. I thought it would give me a chance to truly influence Abby as her godparent and to show her how important I thought this special day was for her. It didn't disappoint - Abby and I spent time together every week and I got to be an important part of her day - it was wonderful!
Abby and the girls getting ready for their big moment.

Abby and her friend, Julia were so excited about their big day.

Some of the other girls fromour 1st Communion class - Emma,Katie,Savannah and Ariana. These girls all had different dresses and different styles but they all looked beautiful.

I just adore Abby every single day but she looked particularly angelic on this special day.



One of my closest friends, Jenn and her twin daughters getting ready for 1st Communion.

Jenn and her three duaghters!

I captured this moment when Abby walked back into the church after her 1st Communion ceremony.My brother was so proud of his little girl.

The six Harding granddaughters - everyone was so happy for Abby.

Uncle Rob and Daddy hanging out with Abby.

My sweet girl!


I was all sweaty from running around all day but I wasn't going to miss a chance to hug my goddaughter and take a picture on her very special day!

The three Harding kids - love those beautiful smiles.




Everyone was done smiling at this point - Katie just wanted to get to the party!


Lizzie bug was acting like a silly girl and looking gorgeous doing it so I snapped a few picture!


In other news - not that any is as important as Abby but...
I won a camera! It is amanual exposure camera with 23 megapixels and I was very excited to take awesome pictures with it - except that I can not get the hang of using it so all of my pictures are blurry and the settings are wrong. Reading up in the book one of these days but until now there are lots of test pictures like these of Annie playing on the ipad!


And Lizzie being a silly girl!
Lots more pictures to come with Mother's Day and our Moon Bounce day next week so stay tuned!
GNM - ILY!

No comments: